Wednesday 17 February 2016

Optical Delusions #2

I fell in love with the Peak District around the same time I first started riding motorbikes. I learned how to handle a bike on the twisty single tracks and came to value the importance of a good set of brakes when surprised by the odd cow / sheep / tractor around the bends. I never get tired of camping, walking and riding out here all year round.
It's no surprise that when I got into photography that the Peaks became a natural choice for capturing some great landscape images. These are some of my favourites from last year.

One of the best views in the Peaks. Monsale Dale and Headstone viaduct.
The River Wye at Bakewell 

Getting a little off the beaten track in Derwent Valley.

Derwent Valley again on a Winters morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment