Tuesday 25 June 2013

Inkfest 2013


With only one tattoo on my arm I've been saying I need to get more ink for years but I usually end up spending it a bike. So when my mate Martin suggested going to Inkfest I was up for it.
Mostly I'm looking for ideas and inspiration since when I do get more ink I want plenty of it and I don't want any old thing on my skin for the rest of my life. 


Although I had nothing done over the weekend I was impressed by the standard of work I saw and came away with a much better idea of what I want and the kind of quality available.





Speaking of quality, our main reason for going was the awsome line-up of bands. Three nights of rockabilly, psychobilly, punk and ska ticked all the boxes for great music as far as I'm concerned. 


Particularly good, out of a very high quality line-up, were The Zipheads, Frenzy, Jack Rabbit Slim, The Toasters, The Coffin Nails and The Rocker Covers.

Hopefully I'll be back again next year with a wad of cash ready for some artwork on my skin.

http://www.inkfest.co.uk/



No comments:

Post a Comment